With strengthened forces and new support into 2022
It is impossible to summarise everything that has happened in the last 12 months. Together with you, numerous event managers from various industries, we were able to experience a rather turbulent but incredibly exciting 2021.
Last year was without doubt one of the most challenging years in our company's history. But together we have learned a lot and achieved even more. Despite the impact of multiple Corona waves and measures to contain the virus, we were able to celebrate new milestones and a number of impressive achievements.
- Successful launch of our new & scalable evenito application
- Release of our integrated CONNECT platform for virtual, onsite and hybrid events
- Acquisition of exciting new key clients from the banking, automotive and food industry as well as many other digital pioneers out of the event industry
Outlook and personnel changes
Our plans for the coming year are not less ambitious. In order to live up to our goals, we are reorganising the management team as following:
- Jodok Betschart, our Co-CEO, has decided to take some personal time out and devote himself to a new adventure. He will remain part of the evenito family and stay involved in topics such as sales & investor relations. However, he will step down from operational management.
- Jodok will hand over his role as Co-CEO to Tobias Giger, who will take over the executive management together with Nicolas Berchten from January 2022.
- Jodok Betschart will hand over the management role for Sales, Finance and Legal to Ben Kayser, who will become a new member of the evenito family as Chief Revenue Officer from 1 February on.
- Furthermore, Lander van Breda has been promoted from Tech Lead to CTO and thus contributes in delivering a high quality product to the market from the management board.
All this together means we are stronger than ever and will continue to do everything we can to make planning, organising and running events even easier for you.
Thanks for the trust
We can only start the new year as strong as we currently are thanks to many close partnerships and the trust of our customers. Hence, we would like to thank you for the trust you have placed in us and look forward to continuing our close collaboration in the new year.
On behalf of the entire evenito team - the evenito management
(On the picture, from left to right: Nico (Co-CEO), Lander (CTO), Tobi (Co-CEO)